Toile de Ville Wallpaper - Vert de Villeneuve
Toile de Ville Wallpaper
Maybe you loved it and left it.
Maybe it's still your home.
Or, maybe people you love dearly live here.
Keep a piece of the city with you....
I spent months sketching the city of Montréal, visiting the landmarks and observing the architectural features that give this place so much of its charm.
Several ink splotches later I created my signature textile and wallpaper pattern and called it the Toile de Ville, inspired by the traditional toile de Jouy which first appeared as a fabric print in the 18th century in Jouy, France. It's continued to be a popular print, reinvented, reimagined and subverted by many artists and designers.
I'm happy to join the ranks with my own version, complete with a Dépanneur, Farine Five Roses, victorian architecture from the Plateau, a bicycle, and the raw feeling of ink on paper.
This wallpaper was hand silkscreened by an amazing team in a US factory that's been handprinting papers since the 1960s.
- E84 ASTM Class A fire rated
- washable with water and mild soap
- requires booking
- If you or your installer don't know what booking is, please contact us and do not attempt to install this product.
|po / in||cm / cm|
|Longueur / Length||30'||9.14m|
|Largeur / Width||27"||68.6cm|
|Pi.ca ch. rouleau/ Sq.ft per roll||67||6.2 sq.m
|Distance de raccord/ repeat distance||34"||86cm|
- Please allow up to 3 weeks before shipping
- For trade discount, custom colours, or any other queries, drop me a line: email@example.com