Plateau Doors Tea Towel
Plateau Doors Tea Towels
One of my favourite things about this city are the simple architectural details that make each street special- especially the decorative doorframes and the supporting structures of balconies.
I love them all- there's so many kinds, like a genus with a zillion species.
Little skeletons of sea creatures.
Little petrified plants.
Crusted on the sides of buildings and painted pastel colours.
I'm charmed each time I walk by.
Composition and Care
- 55% organic linen, 45% organic cotton
- Hand silkscreened with waterbased ink
- Machine wash warm, machine dry or hang to dry
- Iron on the highest setting
The ink I use has been wash tested to withstand the true life of a teatowel- they can be washed and dried without hesitation and will last for years. For best results, use a good stain remover but avoid bleach. Bleach breaks down fibres and causes fabric to deteriorate rapidly.
- 50/50 Linen Cotton blend imported from Korea
- Hand silkscreened in Montreal with water based ink
- Machine wash warm
- Tumble dry
- Iron on the cotton/linen setting for the most crisp look