Scandalfrond Wallpaper - Dalliance
Scandalfrond Wallpaper- Please allow 4-6 weeks before shipping
Meet the Scandalfrond. She looks well behaved but her fronds are treacherous.
A bit rotten.
She can be trained to stay in her pattern on the wall... but only because she wants to, not cuz you told her to.
Inspired by Arts & Crafts wallpaper, toxic papers of the 19th century, and the misbehaving bits of nature. Because chaos and beauty go hand in hand.
This wallpaper was handsilkscreened for us, one colour at a time, by an amazing team in a US factory that's been handprinting papers since the 1960s.
It's trimmed, unpasted, and is E84 fire rated. This wallpaper requires booking. If you or your installer don't know what booking is, please contact us and do not attempt to install this product.
Before you order, you’ll need to do some delightful math to figure out how many rolls you’ll need:
- Get out your tape measure and your pencil to make notes.
- Plug in the numbers here: (length of your wall, in feet) x (height of your wall, in feet) = square footage. Repeat for each wall you'd like to cover.
- Round up your measurements before you multiply. If your wall is, say, 10.5 feet -round up to 11.
- Multiply the square footage by 15%. This accounts for trimming and matching the image when lining up the strips on the wall side by side.
- If there’s a window or some other feature on the wall you’re papering, you’ll want to subtract that square footage from your total. Measure the length x width of the window, and go ahead and subtract that number from your first total.
- You now have your square footage, and can order accordingly! There’s approximately 67 sq.ft per roll.
You did it. Amazingness.
|po / in||cm / cm|
|Longueur / Length||30'||9.14m|
|Largeur / Width||27"||68.6cm|
|Pi.ca ch. rouleau/ Sq.ft per roll||67||6.2 sq.m
|Distance de raccord/ repeat distance||23"||59cm|
- Please allow up to 3 weeks before shipping
- For trade discount, custom colours, or any other queries, drop me a line: email@example.com